Trust Mediation aims to provide a responsive and timely service to all our clients.
- treat all complaints seriously and deal with them properly;
- resolve complaints promptly; and
- learn from complaints and take action to improve our service.
If you feel that you have cause for complaint or wish to raise any issue with us please write to:
Tim Wallis, Chairman
or e mail: tim.wallis@TrustMediation.org.uk
or write to
The Registrar, Trust Mediation
or e mail: Registrar@TrustMediation.org.uk
Any complaint will then be handled in accordance with our complaints procedure.
What we need to know
- Your name and details of how to contact you, including email address and telephone number.
- Details of your complaint.
- What you would like to happen.
What we will do for you
- Acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within five working days with an indication of how long it will take to send you a detailed response. (If you do not receive an acknowledgement within this timeframe please contact us in the event that it has not been received.)
- Investigate your complaint carefully and thoroughly.
- Write to you with a full reply within 14 working days (occasionally we may need longer than this but this will be indicated in the acknowledgment letter).
- Should you not be satisfied with the response, the matter will be referred to a director of Trust Mediation other than the Chairman to be considered further and may include a meeting with all concerned parties in an effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
You will not be treated any less favourably as a result of complaining about our services.
We would also encourage you to provide us with compliments and feedback if we have exceeded expectations so that we can pass this on to the person/ team involved and learn from things we are doing right as well as from our mistakes.
With your consent we would like to provide a testimonial if you are happy with our services. All steps will be taken to maintain confidentiality where required.
Tel: 0207 353 3237
Trust Mediation Limited
Registered in England No 06375267
Registered Office: as above