I have only used mediation on two occasions and this was by far the best experience of the two. Philip facilitated the means to conclude matters by virtue of his completely neutral standpoint and calm manner throughout.
A Trust Mediation insurance client
Philip is a Director of Trust Mediation. He qualified as a mediator in 2006 and has extensive experience of clinical negligence, personal injury and probate mediation. He qualified as a solicitor in 1991 specialising in personal injury work but left private practice to concentrate on mediation in 2008.
Clinical Negligence, Personal Injury and Probate
Most of my mediations involve at least 4 specialist lawyers so the parties are not looking for yet another legal opinion – they engage me for my skills in overcoming the obstacles to negotiated settlements.
Some of my cases:
- Renal failure with loss of years claim.
- Work related stress claim against a government department. Settlement included a non-monetary element.
Catastrophic cycling injury claim against 4 defendants involving 18 participants.
- Cerebral Palsy claim arising from negligent obstetric care.
- Fatal accident claim arising out of a training incident with an emergency service.
- Historic abuse claim against the executors of the state of the alleged perpetrator.
- Failed bariatric surgery claim.
- Suicide arising out of alleged negligent mental health care.