Trust Mediation is hosting, and you are invited to join, a brain-storming litigation business discussion looking at the forthcoming Jackson reforms with some leading figures in the personal injury sector. Topics to be discussed:
- One way cost shifting – how will the dynamics of settlement be changed?
- Damages based agreements – how can risk be assessed, monitored and managed?
- More teeth for case management – will there be any real changes?
- The role of legal expenses providers – will they need to be more “hands-on”?
- Mediation will be more/less relevant in the new environment – discuss.
Who should attend?
Personal injury solicitors, legal executives, barristers, insurance claims professionals, legal expenses insurers – and anyone trying to figure out a business plan for 2013.
The panel will include: representatives from APIL, MASS and FOIL together with specialist personal injury mediators from Trust Mediation.
Date: Tuesday 27 November
Time: 5.30 for 5.45 until 7.00 when drinks and refreshments will be available.
Venue: Salisbury House, London Wall, London EC2M 5QN (offices of Berrymans Lace Mawer LLP which has kindly agreed to host the event)
CPD: 1 hour unaccredited
To Book: Please complete this form and send it to Registrar@TrustMediation.org.uk
There is no charge for the seminar, but as a Not for Profit company we will suggest a donation of £5 on the day to assist with expenses and the cost of refreshments. Joining instructions will be sent by email approximately 7 days prior to the event. Places are limited.